Sunday, May 3, 2009

Activites Plans

Members of JYouth are allowed to edit this post:

1)
Sunway Ice-Skating

2)
Bowling/ Pooling

3)
Movie (cinema)

4) Picnic

5) PortLuck (Each people brings one food and gather at ppl's house)

6) Fishing

7) Junior Youth T-Shirt

8)Junior Youth banner(gen sheng's idea)~~~but dunno where to hang it, haha

9) JYouth band
  • Singer: Jia Er
  • Pianist: Gen Sheng
  • Guitarist: Wymond
  • Drummer: Yen Kim
  • Harmonicarist: Jia Ying
  • Conductor: Pastor Ong
10)SteamBoat & BarbeQue

6 comments:

  1. BOWLING,,Vote no2..peace*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try skating...but I don't really know how to skate...Can anybody teach me???
    I really want to learn...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO...having our own Team Shirt is great!!!
    Looking forward to have it...who'll be the designer of the shirt???(I wonder..)

    "DULCJY" - Actually, my name is in it...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, But making T-shirts for a few people is quite expensive, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell if you want to change those instruments written there...

    ENJOY HAVING A BAND TOGETHER...

    ~~~"JYOUTH BAND"~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10)SteamBoat & BarbeQue
    Whose idea was that???

    ReplyDelete